Welcome to where you can keep track of your mileage. To use this log, you must first register at https://www.strava.com/
NOTE: When registering your child, STRAVA may say that the registrant must be at least 13 years old. We have communicated with STRAVA and they have indicated that as long as a parent or adult is registering for the child that it is OK to register at their site.
Then return to this page each time you want to log miles that you ran. Or, run/walk with your phone and STRAVA app on and the mileage will automatically be calculated and added. Just hit the giant red button on your phone app.
If you are entering manually on a computer, here are the steps. (You also can enter manually on your phone by hitting the + sign and following the directions)
To enter on a computer:
- Click on the orange strip at the bottom of the STRAVA graphic below (where it says, “View all of McAllen Kids Marathon’s activity on Strava”) and that will take you to the McAllen Kids Marathon club page on the Strava website
- Once on the McAllen Kids Marathon club page, click on the orange plus sign (+) at the upper right corner of the page
- If you have a Strava app on your smartphone, you can upload it by choosing “Upload activity”
- Or you can click on the orange plus sign (+) and choose “Add manual entry”
- Fill out the form and click on the “Create” button at the bottom of the page.
- Then check out the leaderboard back on the club page to see who the kids who have logged the most mileage so far.
CLICK ON THE ORANGE BAND ↑